Custom designed and precisely crafted Garbaruk narrow/wide round chainrings for 1x9/10/11/12 drivetrains with BCD mounting standard.
Garbaruk chainrings' features
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping.
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings).
- Optimal drivetrain chainline value with variable chainline technology (VCLT).
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy.
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting.
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide).
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy.