A wide range of oval narrow/wide chainrings with variable chainline by Garbaruk is a perfect solution for all the riders out there who wants to replace the standard chainring on their 11-speed Shimano XT or SLX cranksets-equipped bike.
- 30T, 45g
- 32T, 49g
- 34T, 58g
- 36T, 67g
- 30T (BOOST 148mm) 49 (52)
- 32T (BOOST 148mm) 49.8 (52.8)
- 34T (BOOST 148mm) 50.9 (53.9)
- 36T (BOOST 148mm) 52.2 (55.2)
Made from 7075-T651 Aluminum Alloy
Surface coating Color anodizing
Made with CNC milling
Timing 108° after TDC (top dead center)
- Shimano SLX 11-speed
- FC-M7000 1x and 2x cranksets
- Shimano XT 11-speed
- FC-M8000 1x and 2x cranksets
Garbaruk chainrings' features
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping.
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings).
- Optimal drivetrain chainline value with variable chainline technology (VCLT).
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy.
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting.
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide).
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy.