Dumonde Tech worked diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) had been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication’s, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction and increase in creating much higher film strength then common, traditional technology.
PRO X LITE Bicycle Chain Lubricant
Cyclist who tested or raced using PRO X Lite, report that performance is better then any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation and testing.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond.
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt.
- Watts. Very little is used to move your bike parts.
- 10 time high lubricity the Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype.
- Waterproof which will not wash off.
- Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition.
- Tamely scented.
- Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value.
- Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground.
PRO X LITE is the lighter version to our PRO X REGULAR chain lubricant. PRO X LITE is ideal for road bike, wet or dry, and extreme dry off road trail conditions.
PRO X LITE can be used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.
Preparation and Application of Dumonde Tech PRO X Lite Chain Lube:
To prepare for maximum performance from Dumonde Tech’s PRO X LITEChain Lube, use a high quality cleaner or solvent to thoroughly clean then chain and let it dry before your first application. You will only need to clean the chain once, prior to the first application of PRO X LITE. For optimum performance, 2-3 applications is required for the bonding process to occur through polymerization. Then, follow the direction on the bottle when to re-apply. Sound. Not distance, weather condition or time. Trust us on that. If your a pessimist, take the challenge your self.