The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 drivetrain continues to serenade cyclists with its Rider-Tuned anthem. The Dura-Ace 9100 cassette was designed by Shimano based on direct rider feedback. Though the differences between the 9000 and 9100 cassettes are subtle, they're significant.
Its expansion of gearing options and rigid tooth profile for incredibly smooth shifting are what set this cassette a part from others. Not only does it feature a CFRP and alloy spider arm, it also includes 5 titanium sprockets for lightweight performance.
- Tooth profile offers faster and smoother shifts
- Largest cassette ever offered at a Dura-Ace level
- SFRP and alloy spider
- 5 titanium sprockets for lightweight performance
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 11-speed
- Material: Titanium and Steel
- Weight: 211g